As you know, we started planning for a seed germination experiment in class on Monday. You’ll recall from the Seed Germination Introduction handout that our research questions (each student group has a slightly different one) are all designed to find out what factors affect Pisum sativum’s ability to germinate. Part of Monday night’s homework assignment is to watch the video below. It will familiarize you with the materials and methods that we will use in this experiment. Should you chose not to watch it, your ability to successfully set up the experiment in class on Tuesday will be comprised and you will fall behind your classmates.
Dr. M's Photo of the Week
- Genes, ozone, and autism June 23, 2017
- The mere presence of your smartphone reduces brain power, study shows June 23, 2017
- Lowering health risks of cannabis use with new public health guidelines June 23, 2017
- This glass frog wears its heart for all to see June 23, 2017
- Scientists spy on the secret inner life of bacteria June 22, 2017
- Flight demands may have steered the evolution of bird egg shape June 22, 2017