As you know, we started planning for a seed germination experiment in class on Monday. You’ll recall from the Seed Germination Introduction handout that our research questions (each student group has a slightly different one) are all designed to find out what factors affect Pisum sativum’s ability to germinate. Part of Monday night’s homework assignment is to watch the video below. It will familiarize you with the materials and methods that we will use in this experiment. Should you chose not to watch it, your ability to successfully set up the experiment in class on Tuesday will be comprised and you will fall behind your classmates.
Dr. M's Photo of the Week
- This alumna helped create Alaskan high school engineering academy August 18, 2017
- Cuba’s pristine coral reefs inspire American science educators August 11, 2017
- Send our STEM superheroes to SXSW EDU August 11, 2017
- Mars has nighttime snow storms August 21, 2017
- Today is the day! A last-minute guide for watching the Great American Eclipse August 21, 2017
- Eclipse watchers will go after the biggest solar mystery: Why is the corona so hot? August 20, 2017