As you know, we started planning for a seed germination experiment in class on Monday. You’ll recall from the Seed Germination Introduction handout that our research questions (each student group has a slightly different one) are all designed to find out what factors affect Pisum sativum’s ability to germinate. Part of Monday night’s homework assignment is to watch the video below. It will familiarize you with the materials and methods that we will use in this experiment. Should you chose not to watch it, your ability to successfully set up the experiment in class on Tuesday will be comprised and you will fall behind your classmates.
Dr. M's Photo of the Week
- Science runs in the family November 17, 2017
- These three Science Talent Search alumni tell us why they applied November 15, 2017
- 16 Society alumni named to 2018 Forbes 30 Under 30 November 14, 2017
- The Arecibo Observatory will remain open, NSF says November 17, 2017
- Skeletons could provide clues to who wrote or protected the Dead Sea Scrolls November 17, 2017
- The key to breaking down plastic may be in caterpillars’ guts November 17, 2017