As you know, we started planning for a seed germination experiment in class on Monday. You’ll recall from the Seed Germination Introduction handout that our research questions (each student group has a slightly different one) are all designed to find out what factors affect Pisum sativum’s ability to germinate. Part of Monday night’s homework assignment is to watch the video below. It will familiarize you with the materials and methods that we will use in this experiment. Should you chose not to watch it, your ability to successfully set up the experiment in class on Tuesday will be comprised and you will fall behind your classmates.
Photo of the Week
- What did you say? Fabric masks can really muffle voices January 20, 2021
- Explainer: Insects, arachnids and other arthropods January 19, 2021
- Honeybees fend off deadly hornets by decorating hives with poop January 19, 2021
- A 'super-puff' planet like no other January 18, 2021
- 2020 tied for warmest year on record, NASA analysis shows January 15, 2021
- COVID-19 reduced U.S. life expectancy, especially among Black and Latino populations January 14, 2021