As you know, we started planning for a seed germination experiment in class on Monday. You’ll recall from the Seed Germination Introduction handout that our research questions (each student group has a slightly different one) are all designed to find out what factors affect Pisum sativum’s ability to germinate. Part of Monday night’s homework assignment is to watch the video below. It will familiarize you with the materials and methods that we will use in this experiment. Should you chose not to watch it, your ability to successfully set up the experiment in class on Tuesday will be comprised and you will fall behind your classmates.
Photo of the Week
- Light levitation might help explore Earth’s ‘ignorosphere’ April 21, 2021
- Ingenuity helicopter makes history by flying on Mars April 20, 2021
- Let’s learn about exercise April 20, 2021
- NASA's Ingenuity Mars Helicopter succeeds in historic first flight April 19, 2021
- Tarantula's ubiquity traced back to the Cretaceous April 16, 2021
- COVID-19: Scientists identify human genes that fight infection April 16, 2021