This is a collection of photos by our very own 6th grade G period students. In these photos, you can see the outline of square-looking shapes within the elodea leaf called “cells.” In some of them, you can also see yet other structures–little green circles. If you think you know what these small green circles are and what they do, please share your answers by using the comment feature below. Click on any of the circles to see them in a different photo viewing mode.
Photo of the Week
- Light levitation might help explore Earth’s ‘ignorosphere’ April 21, 2021
- Ingenuity helicopter makes history by flying on Mars April 20, 2021
- Let’s learn about exercise April 20, 2021
- NASA's Ingenuity Mars Helicopter succeeds in historic first flight April 19, 2021
- Tarantula's ubiquity traced back to the Cretaceous April 16, 2021
- COVID-19: Scientists identify human genes that fight infection April 16, 2021