This is a collection of photos by our very own 6th grade G period students. In these photos, you can see the outline of square-looking shapes within the elodea leaf called “cells.” In some of them, you can also see yet other structures–little green circles. If you think you know what these small green circles are and what they do, please share your answers by using the comment feature below. Click on any of the circles to see them in a different photo viewing mode.
Dr. M's Photo of the Week
- Science fairs launch students on a pathway of success May 24, 2018
- Broadcom MASTERS 2018 application deadline coming up May 23, 2018
- Untitled May 17, 2018
- Pluto’s demotion ignores astronomical history May 25, 2018
- Even in the shade, a car’s interior can get lethally hot May 25, 2018
- Here’s what we know about the deadly Nipah virus May 25, 2018